1/2-Day Return Trip with 2-dive : NT$4,500
Package Rate Includes
Package Rate NOT Includes
Longdong Marine Park
Diving here does not worry about no way to wash, do not need to worry about the shore to carry 20kg of equipment to go 100m, do not even need to worry about carrying equipment to climb the wall, "security and quality" has always been the first criteria for us. Therefore, we chose the marine practice site at Longdong By Geological Park since it is a perfectly planned marine park. There is a seawater pool in the park. In addition to being directly located in the bay, there is also a natural barrier trench outside the seawater pool. The deepest depth is 13m. The key point is that the park also has a shower area, a rest area, a medical assistance room and a friendly diving path. Moreover, the sea has rich and diverse marine ecological resources, and the visibility can reach about 20m when the visibility is best. A variety of tropical fish can be easily seen in any corner of the pool, among which are Labridae fish family, butterfly fish family, and finches family. In particular, the most frequent occurrence of chameleon pupa occurs.
Booking & Payment
- All package price account per person.
- Diver package is valid for certified diver only.
- This trip is commissioned by the "Taiwan Scuba Diving Grand Alliance" Northern Training Center - USPC Training Center.
- Online booking is not guaranteed booking success, still need to customer service replies confirm the subject.
- After successful application, the course must be settled 45 days prior to departure.
- Prices and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- The company reserves the right to participate in the unfit passenger.
Trip Cancel and refund：
- In cases of natural disasters, such as earthquakes and typhoons, resulting in disruption of traffic and stopping of classes of ships, it is not allowed to stay on schedule and shall be subject to meteorological conditions issued by the Bureau of Meteorology or on the basis of the location of the shipping company. Fee (refund required deducting 5% of the total fee).
- According to the Diving Training Center, a deposit can not be returned for any interruption of course or cancellation once the course begins.
- If a participant changes or cancels the reservation, he / she should give a written notice (fax or Email) indicating the date, contents and formal notice.
- If you encounter domestic and foreign holidays, should be notified in advance in order to comply with the foreign holiday village / shipping company date requirements.
- Other special rules: 30 days before departure can not change any name.
- No cancellation of course without notice to our company, no refund of full tuition fees.
Schedule Changing ：
- Once trip is issued to confirm that any changes, must be made by handling charges, additional fees charged by Diving Training Center or other sellers, based on the prevailing practice of different vendors.
- Except for the Company's modification of the itinerary in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, other services which you have not been entitled to will be non-refundable.
Scuba Diving Related :
- Please confirm again that all diving gears are ready before departure and can be used.
- The dive centre provides diving gears leasing and sales services. If there is any demand, please inform in advance and this site will make a reservation.
- Recommended to carry equipment: buoyancy bags, buzzer, flow hook, buzzer in the water, flashlights and so on.
- The number of diving cylinders, dive sites and itinerary must be adjusted according to weather and safety factors.
- The cost is included “Travel accident insurance” with NT$3-million (approx. USD10,000) for deaths and NT$300,000 (approx. USD10,000) for disabilities.
- Please insure yourself DAN's professional diving insurance.
- If you have not been in contact with diving activities for more than six months, please inform us first.
- Multiple depth dives must carry dive computer watch.
- The use of Nitrox cylinders is required to present a certificate of Nitrox expertise.
- The boat diving is mostly more than 18m deep, and it is recommended that those with deep diving experience participate.
- It is important to carry all levels of diving licenses, and you must not present the relevant license to restrict night diving and deep diving.
*Please note: High Altitudes and SCUBA
- Currently the rules state that for a single no decompression dive, you should not fly/go to altitude for at least 12 hours.
- Multiple dives: 18 hours. SeaDiving recommends waiting a minimum 24 hours whenever possible. These are guidelines only; there is no guarantee that these recommendations will prevent decompression sickness. Currently there are no guidelines regarding diving after flying. Altitude is 300m/1000ft above sea level. Therefore, be careful when you are booking tours to follow your dive course/trip.